This Ceiling Light is an ideal fixture for providing warmth and welcoming to your kitchen or living room.
You can place this alone or groups.
Great styling for urban and industrial type decor.
Perfect for the bar, island, kitchen, loft , dining room, study, bedroom and more!
Great for counter and kitchen island pendant lights.
Convenient installation kit: Fits any E27 screw in bulb,Add an Edison style E27 bulb for a warm and inviting ambient glow (excluding bulbs), available bulb types : LED / CFL / incandescent, recommended maximum power per bulb: 40-60W.
This chandelier kit contains everything you need for installation, and it takes just 10 minutes to install!
Craft: welding, grinding, painting, cutting;
Chassis diameter: 4.7"(12cm);
Pole Length: 5.9"(15cm);
Size and brightness: This chandelier Light Shade has a relatively good size, saving space and decorating needs, no dark areas
This light is just a Industrial Fan Style, not a real Fan.
A Romantic Atmosphere To Create And Bring A Warm Vintage Look And Feel!
Category: Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Lights
Usage: Indoor Lighting,Hallway,Warehouse / Barn
Shade Shape: Cage, Fan style
Recommended Per Bulb power: Max 40W
Bulb Type: LED/CFL/Incandescent
Bulb Included Or Not: Bulb Not Included
Number Of Lights: 5
-Industrial Ceiling Light Shade
-Brass covering cord with metal base cap
Note: BULB EXCLUDED in this package.
(WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.)
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.
6. We kindly suggest you contact a professional electrician directly for help, if you do not understand how to install.