Mavigadget respects artist and content owner rights. It is our mission to cooperate to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA").
Reporting alleged copyright infringements
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify our Designated DMCA Agent listed below. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing to the Designated DMCA Agent listed below:
1) An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service.
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Mavigadget to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address.
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law and
6) A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Once a proper, bona fide infringement notification is received by the Designated DMCA Agent listed below, it is our policy:
To remove or disable access to the infringing material
To notify the content provider, member or user that we have removed or disabled access to the material
That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Service.
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com