This Non-Contact Socket AC Power Outlet Voltage Tester Pen LED Light test socket spark and power whether the socket is live. This is a non-contact voltage tester pen with a LED light that displays live voltage readings right on the tip of the pen. Non-Contact Socket Tester Pen is an ideal tool to easily test for live outlets with no need to touch them. It is designed for use by electricians, maintenance and installation specialists, and anyone who needs to test an outlet for voltage without actually touching it. The voltage tester pen is a must-have for your home or workplace!
- Electric Socket Wall AC Power Outlet Voltage Detector Sensor Tester Pen 90-1000V
- The next-generation AC non-contact voltage testers are easy to use — just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord.
- When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage present.
- Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Frequency Range: 50 to 500 Hz
- Test Voltage Range: 90-1000V AC
- Safety Rating: CAT II 1000v
- Powered By: 2 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
- A perfect tool kit for the home and electric industry uses
- Ideal design for testing power cables, circuit breakers, wall sockets, junction boxes, fuses, etc
- Just press the button, white LED light can be always on when there is the absence of voltage
- “Beep” sound and red flashing LED would indicate the presence of voltage
Note: Need to install batteries (Don’t include battery)
Material: ABS Plastic
Color: Yellow Item size: 152 x 23 x 15mm
Net weight: 45g
1x Non-Contact Socket Voltage Tester Pen LED Light
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.