- Set of 2 Scandinavian design Wooden Duck-Men. Size: 8.27" x 2.36" ( 21CM*6CM)
- Mr Duck, they are brothers. The elder one is a bank manager, the younger one is AD Strategist. They all love music and diving. They are not the VIP but love natural and casual style life.
- Scandinavian design is a design movement characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality that emerged in the early 20th century, and which flourished in the 1950s, in the five Nordic countries of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.
- In 1954, the Brooklyn Museum held its "Design in Scandinavia" exhibition, and a fashion for "Scandinavian Modern" furniture began in America. Scandinavian design is by no means limited to furniture and household goods. It has been applied to industrial design.
- Hope on these to you for a domestic relatives and friends to send something to make a good choice.