The Laser Golf Swing Corrector is the perfect product for golfers looking to improve their swing. You can use this device indoors or outdoors. It will help you to hit the ball better and more consistently with your alignment, grip, and posture. This innovative training tool is great for teaching how to hold a club in both hands and when to release it at just the right time. The Laser Golf Swing Corrector has two modes: one mode helps you align your body.
- Firstly, Rotate the screws and fix the Laser pointer on the top of the grip.
- You need to find or create a target line against which to measure your swing plane. (alignment sticks work better).
- Practice your swing until the laser stays parallel to your target line throughout your swing, checking during your backswing, downswing, and follow-through.
- With some practice using this laser golf swing plane trainer, you will develop muscle memory, and by practicing with your clubs, you will be able to quickly transfer your training to the course and improve your golf swing in no time.
- Works best on practice swings to get the feel of being on the proper plane.
Size: 60mm x 13.5mm
Batteries: 3 x LR44 Button Battery (also known as AG13)
What's in the Box:
1x Laser Golf Swing Corrector