DIY Newborn Baby Footprint Mold
Very soft, smooth, non-sticky. Does not stick to your hands, is super stretchy, Easy to dry, and can help you record your baby’s growth process.
- 20g of soft clay dough will produce 1 baby handprint or footprint of 0-6 months.
- The clay will start the drying process when it’s exposed to light and air, the clay takes 24 hours to fully harden.
- This super-soft clay dough is safe, non-toxic, and easy to use.
- Lightweight Hand Inkpad, Growth Record, DIY Toy, Easy to Use
A pack of 20g, is only enough to print the footprints of a newborn baby, depending on the age, the amount required is different, The older the child, the more you need.
Instructions for use:
1. Take the product out of the package
2. Flatten into a circle or square
3. Press fingerprint/footprint
4. Put it in the air to dry
Material: Natural Calcium Powder
Colors:10 Colors Available
Net Weight: About 20g/Pack
Function: Baby Growth Record
Age: Newborn,6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months and so on
1X Bag Clay(Round Tray not Including)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.