Professional Pedicure Tool
- Suitable for severe ingrown toenails or patient volume armor design. Work fine.
- First, you need to fix the prongs around the underside of your nails, then tighten the screw mechanism in place.
- Next, place your foot into some warm water to soak for 20 minutes while the device gets to work.
- Once the nail has softened, tighten the device some more, then dry the nail with a hairdryer.
- Finally, remove the prongs and enjoy your pain-free toenails.
- This method of fixing an ingrown toenail is genius This Ingrown Toenail Fixer can solve all your problems, and it Is Grossly Mesmerizing
Introduction: Lever mechanics to change the angle of nail growth.
1. toenails, hands and tools disinfection treatment.
2. Hook both sides of the ingrown toenail with the two hooks on the equipment.
3. Use one hand to hold the middle fulcrum of the tool, twisting the nut to fix the equipment on the toenail with the other hand . (fulcrum towards two directions for different sizes of the nails)
4. Slowly intensify, till there is a sense of expansion (no pain). (patients can soak their feet in warm water when taking the correction )
5. Intensify slightly for every 10 minutes
6. 30 minutes later,take the feet out of the water, wait for 15 minutes to dry feet.
7. Remove the equipment, the toenail is reshaped, position, stuff some medical cotton under the tilted nails to prevent rebound.
1. For patients who have too severe ingrown toenails, professional treatment is recommended, don’t correct it by yourself.
2. must be soaked for 10 minutes before the first time intensity.
3. For one side ingrown toenail, please adjust the equipment in the appropriate angle,in case hurt the other health side .(only intensify the ingrown toenail side)
4. Intensify gently for thin toenails.
5. Normally take the correction every 5-15 days, usually would be cured in 1-4 months, if use it more frequently than recommended, please mind the strength to avoid harm.
6. Best treat time: you’d better do it just before sleeping, so no rebound due to the pressure of shoes.
7. Please use some anti-inflammatory drugs if the skin is damaged.
8. Please wear loose shoes, regular pruning toes.
Type: Nail Corrector
Material: Stainless Steel
1PC nail corrector
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Foldable Multifunctional Wall-Mounted Shelf Table$539.95 – $724.95
Wooden Japanese Style Egg Storage Box$21.57 – $35.70
Spider X Camping Stove Set with Cookware$34.95 – $129.95
There are no reviews yet.