- 3D printing technology: layer by layer printing to restore the true appearance of the moon
- Charging port and switch integration: simple, beautiful, practical, easy to operate
- Warm and soft LED lights: touch the metal ring to switch colors and turn off the lights
- You can take it in your hand. Use wooden frames to easily place anywhere you like
- Safe and environmentally friendly: The PLA material extracted from corn stover is hard and smooth. Non-toxic, tasteless, environmentally friendly
- Long use time: 400mAh internal battery, after full charge, the lamp can be used for 3-8 hours. It takes about 3-6 hours to fully charge.
- 7 diameter moonlights to choose from: 8cm, 9cm, 10cm, 12cm, 15cm, 18cm 20cm
- Material: PLA
- Wattage: 0.5W
- Brightness: Stepless adjustment, long-press the switch to change the brightness
- Color temperature: 3000K / 6000K
- Battery capacity: 1 x 400mAh lithium battery (built-in)
- Charging time: 3 - 6 hours
- Working hours: 3 - 8 hours (depending on brightness)
- Power: USB DC 5V (can be used to charge moonlight. Such as a computer, mobile phone, charger)
how to use:
1. Touch the metal ring at the bottom of the moonlight to turn the light on/off and change the color from white to yellow.
2. Long press the metal ring to adjust the brightness, with brightness memory function.
3. If your hand is too dry or the temperature is too low, the light may not respond.
4. When the battery is low, the white light will not emit light.
5. Plug the DC connector into the metal ring at the bottom of the moonlight to charge. The red light is always on when charging.
6. When fully charged, the red light will automatically turn off.